Session 1: Friday 20th September 2019
Session 2: Friday 27th September 2019
Session 3: Friday 4th October 2019
Session 4: Friday 25th October 2019
Session 5: Friday 1st November 2019
Participants must attend all sessions
Time: 1330 – 1530
Venue: Musselburgh Primary Care Centre
For: Education staff looking to develop Signalong skills
- Introduction to Singalong.
- Theory of Signalong.
- Methodology of Signalong.
- Signalong as part of an inclusive communication approach.
- Introducing Signalong in your work place.
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Have an understanding of the theory and methodology of Signalong.
- Understand how Signalong fits within an inclusive communication approach.
- Use a range of Signalong signs.
- Support others in their work environment to use Signalong.
To book a place click