Date: Friday 27th March 2020
Time: 1330 – 1530
Venue: Saltire Rooms 1&2, John Muir House
- This CPD workshop will give you a broad view of the concept of social enterprise, providing you with ideas for raising awareness of social enterprise in your school setting.
- We will help you develop an understanding of the social enterprise business model and how it creates a positive impact.
- Demonstrate how our programme support Curriculum for Excellence by providing practical opportunities that encourage participants to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand the key concepts, values and purpose of social enterprise
- Be able to support young people discover and develop entrepreneurial skills
- Gain vital skills and knowledge to set up a social enterprise in your school
- Take part in lively discussion about the definition and role of social enterprise
- Take home materials to further your learning