Date: Tuesday 29th October 2019
Time: 16.00 – 17.00
Venue: Musselburgh Primary Care Centre
For: Staff working in Education settings across the age the age range
- Answering the ‘wh’ questions about Social Stories – who can write them, when do we write them, why do we write them?
- Adaptations and applications.
- Practice at writing a Social Story.
- How will I use this tool in my setting?
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand what a Social Story is and why and when they are used.
- Have had practice in writing a social story.
- Consider how to apply this tool to their setting and wit the children and young people they work with.
Tutor: Laura Duncan
To book a place click Social Stories