The Education ICT Team programme for 2016/2017 has now been published.
We offer a wide range of training opportunities as part of the programme of Career Long Professional Learning, including:
- Supporting pupils with Additional Support Needs
- Using ICT to improve teaching & learning
- The use of Google including Chromebooks, Chrome, Classroom and all other apps
- Connected learning network and using student personal devices
- Early coding using Scratch software
- Promethean Interactive Whiteboards
These courses are open to all staff. Details of the opportunities available for session 2016-2017 can be found under the “Course Information and Updates” drop down menu above. If you’d like any more information on training, please contact us.