Venue: Google Meet
Designed for: Teachers and Support staff
- Quick guide to finding accessibility features and pin them to your profile.
- Deeper look into what accessibility features Chromebooks have and how they can be used.
- Discussion around how they could be applied to support learners.
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Familiarise themselves with the accessibility features built in to all Chromebooks.
- Explore how these features might assist young people with learning more independently.
- Discuss possible use cases for each Feature and how it might be applied to support classes or individuals.
To book, please click here.