Dates: Thursday 14th January 2021
Thursday 21st January 2021
Thursday 28th January 2021
Please note: All participants must attend all sessions
Time: 16.00 – 18.00
Venue: To Be Confirmed
This course is open to:
All teaching and support staff working with and likely to work with children or young people who require additional support to progress their movement skills.
- Staff on this course would achieve a level of training to allow them to run a Movement Support Programme.
- This course is also recommended for those wishing to refresh prior knowledge & practical skills.
Benefits of Attending
- Have greater understanding of the importance and relevance of motor development.
- Become skilled at recognising children presenting with movement difficulties.
- Create a bank of appropriate remediation exercises.
- Network with other staff.
The potential impact of Movement Support Programmes through:
- Remediation exercises
- Bilateral Integration exercises
- Sharing experiences
- Issues arising
- Planning/ Next steps