Courses for 2009/2010
- Coasts: Features, Formations, Dunbar Case Study.
- Mapping Skills: Symbols, Directions, Scale, Grid References.
- Climate Regions: Mediterranean, Hot Desert, Tropical and Tundra characteristics, Flora and Fauna adaptations. People and way of life.
First years, by the end of the unit on coasts you should be able to understand and explain everything in this short video…
- Understanding Planet Earth: 4 aspects covered: Land, Water, Air and Energy. Three questions (1) Why is this aspect important to the planet? (2) What are the problems facing this aspect? and (3) What are the solutions?
- Earth Forces: We look at the forces which mould and shape planet Earth. We also look at how these affect places, how can we deal with this and why some places are much more able to cope.
Click on these links to play some games which are relevant to your courses.
They should help you to remember what you have covered in class but they should also be a fun way of revising.