History of the school
Dirleton Primary was built in 1912 to take children from the village of Dirleton and the surrounding countryside areas of East Lothian. It consists of three classrooms.
( photo courtesy of SCRAN)
Current School StaffSarah Ogden – Head Teacher Erin Hunter – Class Teacher P1/2 Gemma Allan – Class Teacher P2/3/4 Hana Robertson – Class Teacher P2/3/4 Helen Gordon – Class Teacher P4/5/6/7 Bernadette Wood – Classroom Assistant Elaine Campbell – Admin Assistant Giovanna Hodges – Playground Supervisor Mick Skelly – Janitor Further information about the surrounding area Dirleton Tourist Information