About the DSP
Dirleton School Partnership is the name of Dirleton’s parent council.
Our aims are
- to promote partnership between the school, pupils and all parents
- to promote the school’s welcoming ethos among all parents
- to develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of all pupils
- to promote and encourage the participation of parents in these activities
- to identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the welfare of the pupils