Keeping young people safe online and in our community is a priority for all of us. As a parent, you might not know how to spot the signs of sexual exploitation or inappropriate behaviours online.
The following website offers information
- For age appropriate children, young people, parents/carers and staff
- It offers explanations of what CSE is
- Who is at risk – anyone – and how it can take place
- Reminder for parents/carers about keeping your child/young person safe on line
- Where to get help if you are worried