A reminder that the school is closed to students on Monday 1st May for the public holiday. We look forward to welcoming students and staff back on Tuesday 2nd May.
Transport for Students Taking Examinations
If you already get transport provided to and from school you should use this transport as you would on a normal school day. You can, of course, make your own arrangements. The arrangements for Fridays are different. If you finish an examination after the normal school closing time, transportation can be arranged if required – please inform the school office by Tuesday 2nd May if you require this service.
Continue reading Update 28th April 2017
Please note that there is no school transport on Friday afternoons and during the In Service Day on 22nd May (RMPS Higher and N5 exam). Anyone requiring transport at these times should contact the school office to make arrangements by Tuesday 2nd May.
Individualised timetables were given out to S4-S6 students this week. Students have been asked to note that the start and finish times may differ from the formal timetable published by the SQA. Any student who loses their individualised timetable can check the examinations noticeboard each day.
S4 students have been given information about their preparation for their forthcoming examinations. This included remembering to:
- check their time and location of their examination and seat number
- arrive in plenty of time for their examination
- bring all of their required materials: pen, pencils, calculator, dictionaries etc.
- either not bring a mobile phone or hand it in to the school office
- contact the school immediately if unwell and obtain a medical note from the doctor if unable to sit the examination
- behave in an exemplary fashion
S4-S6 Text Books Continue reading Update 21st April 2017