Friday 5th December 2014,
9:00am – 12:00pm,
Dunbar Primary School, John Muir Campus Hall
Good quality second hand toys and books
On Friday 5th December 2014 (9.00am – 12.00pm), parents from Dunbar Primary School nursery will be holding the annual nearly new toy and book sale to raise funds for nursery resources. This is a fantastic event to raise money but is also a good opportunity for you to bag a bargain ahead of Christmas! To make this event successful, we need your help.
Ways you can help:
- Setting up after school on Thursday 4th December 2014
- Volunteering to help at the toy & book sale on Friday 5th December 2014
- Supplying mince pies for the refreshment stall
- Helping clear up at the end of the sale
- Donating good quality used toys and books (to be dropped off at John Muir Campus reception)
- Attending the fair, grabbing a bargain and a coffee
- Putting up posters and encouraging friends and family to come along too.
If you can help with setting up on Thursday 4th, helping at the sale on the 5th, clearing up afterwards or by providing mince pies, please pop your details on the sign up sheets outside each nursery classroom door or contact Jacqueline Preston by email on ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Even if you can only donate 30 minutes of your time, it would be a great help.