Hi Primary 3,
We hope you are enjoying the snow!
Here is a quiz for you all about bridges – our new topic. See if you can find out the answers. You could post any answers that you get in the comments and we will check back to see if anyone has managed to figure them out.
- How long did it take to build the first iron bridge?
- What year was the Forth Rail Bridge built?
- What funny name is sometimes used for the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
- When the Golden Gate Bridge was built, what two world records did it win?
- Where is the current longest bridge in the world and how long is it?
- Why was the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk built?
- Can you find out the name of one of the amazing bridges that Santiago Calatrava built?
- Would you walk across the Zhangjiajie Bridge in China? Tell us why / why not!
You don’t have to find out all of the answers. Post any answers that you can.
Have a great day,
Mrs Peck and Miss Ross