The next meeting of the Parent Council will be at 7pm on Tuesday, 12th March, at East Linton Primary. All welcome!
1. Apologies for absence & approval of January minutes
2. Declaration of interest
3. Chair’s update
4. Financial report & funding requests, 50/50 club
5. Head Teacher’s update & Communication Policy draft
6. Working Group updates
a) Events & Fundraising
d) School development
e) 10 minutes set aside for discussion
7. Parent representative updates
8. Calendar update
9. Any other competent business (AOCB to be notified to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 11th March)
The DRAFT January minutes are now available on the Meetings & Minutes page .
Note that attached to the minutes are the proposed new governance documents, including the draft constitution. Your feedback and input to these documents is welcomed.
Many thanks to the constitution working group for their hard work developing these documents. Huge thanks also to the fundraising & events group, who raised around £1000 for the school from their Quiz Night!
As always, if you have any input, queries or feedback, please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.