P7 Home Learning
Every week you should complete the following listed below. I will still be uploading daily tasks on google classroom. Please do as much as you can and find a balance in your family focusing as well on your health and wellbeing, connecting with our families, taking time to recap and revise our skills and to develop our own passions and interests.
Every week you should complete and try to share with me :
- Spelling – practise your spellings any way you want.
- Writing – choose something from the LITERACY GRID or complete the BBC Bitesize activity
- Reading – AR, listen to our class novel, read for pleasure, read to a sibling
- Maths – choose something from the MATHS GRID or complete the BBC Bitesize activity
- PE – Joe Wicks morning workouts, Miss Gordon’s PE classroom, Just Dance, cosmic yoga, walk the dog, play on your trampoline, go for a cycle.
- Other – Mrs Mailer’s music classroom, practise German using duolingo, art, ICT etc
Other creative ideas might be
read, do some free writing, art, play with Lego, do a jigsaw, play a board game, do some cooking, gardening, walk your dog, do your chores, practise animation, drawing, play on your trampoline, go for a cycle ride, do some cosmic yoga, meditate, teach someone else a skill, help make dinner, create a den in your lounge, learn a new language, research something you want to learn about, create a dance, learn a new song.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.