P7 Home Learning
Every week you should complete the following listed below. Every day I am uploading daily tasks on google classroom. Please do as much as you can and find a balance in your family focusing as well on your health and wellbeing, connecting with our families, taking time to recap and revise our skills and to develop our own passions and interests. This week is outdoor classroom day on Thursday! It looks like it will be great weather!
Every week you should complete and try to share with me :
- Spelling – practise your spellings any way you want.
- Writing – choose something from the literacy grids, the daily activity or bitesize
- Reading – AR, listen to our class novel, read for pleasure, read to a sibling
- Maths – choose something from the maths grids, the daily activity or bitesize
- PE – Miss Gordon as posted our Virtual Sports Day on her google classroom. It looks like great fun! Check it out!
- Music- make sure you check out Mrs Mailer’s music google classroom
- German – Mrs Ballantyne will be posting activities on Wednesdays on our google classroom.
- Topic – your natural disaster presentation is due the week beginning 25th May
- Transition – we will now be having weekly transition activities on the lead up to your move to high school
- Google meet chats- we have video call chats twice a day at 11am and 3pm where we go over the day and play games/ have a chat. It would be great to see more of you there! Even if you turn off your camera and don’t want to speak it’s just great to check in!
I post the daily timetable and activities every day on our google classroom. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.