P7 Home Learning
Upon reflection and discussion with P7 last week, we have decided to change things in order for the children to have more choice and independence in their learning.
Every week you should complete the following listed below. I will still be uploading daily tasks on google classroom . Please do as much as you can and find a balance in your family focusing as well on your health and wellbeing, connecting with our families, taking time to recap and revise our skills and to develop our own passions and interests.
Every week you should complete and try to share with me :
- Spelling – practise your spellings any way you want.
- Writing – choose something from the LITERACY GRID e.g. practise handwriting, keep a diary and write a story.
- Reading – AR, listen to our class novel, read for pleasure, read to a sibling
- Maths – choose something from the MATHS GRID e.g. sumdog, hit the button, topmarks, practice your times tables.
- PE – Joe Wicks morning workouts, Miss Gordon’s PE classroom, Just Dance, cosmic yoga, walk the dog, play on your trampoline, go for a cycle.
- Other – Mrs Mailer’s music classroom, practise German using duolingo, art, ICT.
Other creative ideas might be
read, do some free writing, art, play with Lego, do a jigsaw, play a board game, do some cooking, gardening, walk your dog, do your chores, practise animation, drawing, play on your trampoline, go for a cycle ride, do some cosmic yoga, meditate, teach someone else a skill, help make dinner, create a den in your lounge, learn a new language, research something you want to learn about, create a dance, learn a new song.
I have attached a slide show of the exceptional work that was produced in P7 in Week 1. I’m not sure if this link will work!
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.