DGS P7 Transition Support for Learning Video
Pupil support video from DGS for P7 Transition!
Here’s today’s DGS P7 Transition video from Expressive Arts! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scoZ6TiVEYE&feature=youtu.be
NEW DGS P7 TRANSITION VIDEOS
Two new videos to watch for DGS transition!
Social Subjects- https://www.loom.com/share/b929f0d7dcba4a9dbddfbb7a69b3a094
Health and Wellbeing- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C45vz01OJ0
In case you missed the maths one:
How every exciting!
Lots of exciting things have been prepared for P7 by Dunbar Grammar School to help transition. Please try to do/ watch the following things:
Make sure you Follow the witter page @S1Dgs for all transition information for 2020-21 Dunbar Grammar S1 Students.
Watch the DGS Virtual Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WvKQdyjYuY
Watch the video of an introduction to the English Department https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwwtAwpDeX4
Watch the video of an introduction to the Maths Department that is posted on the P7 classroom.
Follow the twitter page @S1Dgs for all information for 2020-21 Dunbar Grammar Students
P7 Home Learning
Every week you should complete the following listed below. Every day I am uploading daily tasks on google classroom. Please do as much as you can and find a balance in your family focusing as well on your health and wellbeing, connecting with our families, taking time to recap and revise our skills and to develop our own passions and interests. This week is outdoor classroom day on Thursday! It looks like it will be great weather!
Every week you should complete and try to share with me :
- Spelling – practise your spellings any way you want.
- Writing – choose something from the literacy grids, the daily activity or bitesize
- Reading – AR, listen to our class novel, read for pleasure, read to a sibling
- Maths – choose something from the maths grids, the daily activity or bitesize
- PE – Miss Gordon as posted our Virtual Sports Day on her google classroom. It looks like great fun! Check it out!
- Music- make sure you check out Mrs Mailer’s music google classroom
- German – Mrs Ballantyne will be posting activities on Wednesdays on our google classroom.
- Topic – your natural disaster presentation is due the week beginning 25th May
- Transition – we will now be having weekly transition activities on the lead up to your move to high school
- Google meet chats- we have video call chats twice a day at 11am and 3pm where we go over the day and play games/ have a chat. It would be great to see more of you there! Even if you turn off your camera and don’t want to speak it’s just great to check in!
I post the daily timetable and activities every day on our google classroom. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.