2Circles Consulting Ltd started up in 2008 and having had a standing start, now bill over £5m Per Year
We are a telecommunications company located just outside of Edinburgh, in beautiful East Lothian, dedicated to helping businesses improve their connectivity and in turn, work more efficiently.
The telecommunications industry is growing exponentially, and connectivity and communication are key factors in business success for all companies. It is a tremendous space to build a lifelong career in.
We are looking for people who are dedicated, motivated and willing to learn. Don’t worry if you are unfamiliar with the world of telecoms, a great deal of training and support will be provided, and you will be mentored by some of the best in the industry – just bring your enthusiasm, and a good work ethic.
Having trained over 5000 students and graduates in how to run their own business, we have a proven and tested scheme to teach you how to network, prospect and constantly evolve in this thrilling industry.
Successful candidates will get an impeccable experience with 2Circles Consulting through great incentives, uncapped earning potential and our excellent Basic, Bonus and EMI Share Option Plan. We believe that the people who built the company should benefit by having ownership of it. We have health benefits, an office dog, 2 workouts per week and a daily darts game.
Here at 2Circles Consulting we work hard but also play hard – We recognise people for their hard work as well as their results, and our social calendar is always fun-filled with monthly events, and an annual trip.
If you think you can rise to the challenge and allow us to help you in unleashing your full potential, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Proactive goal setting towards sales targets, planning strategies to hit targets, and monitoring of performance against goals. Attain 100 customers to qualify for Century Club
- Attend all company training courses and sales meetings
- Maintaining a consistent positive attitude and team spirit
- Building and maintaining a good rapport with customers
- Have a proactive attitude towards self-development and constant improvement
- Actively looking for ways to continually develop and innovate sales and marketing systems to generate a larger customer base
- Being dedicated in providing the best and most efficient service to our customers and understanding each individual businesses’ needs
- On-site parking
- Great Basic
- Uncapped Bonus Plan
- EMI Share Ownership from Day 1
- Company Social Events
- Office Dog
- Great Contests
- Private Medical/Dental insurance
- Expected start date: Early September 2022
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £24,000 Basic, with an OTE of £40k to £80k
- Application deadline is 30th June 2022
- Please study our website 2circlesconsulting.com and our social media on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & Twitter
- Please send an up to date, well presented 2-page CV and a detailed covering letter explaining why you would like to work in our company to firstname.lastname@example.org