SEEMIS are introducing scheduled dates and times for system maintenance. This email has been sent to schools today with details for East Lothian schools.
F.A.O. All SEEMIS Users
In a bid to enable Education Authorities and schools to plan more effectively and to enhance the robustness and reliability of SEEMIS services including Click & Go and SEEMIS Web Apps (i.e. ScotXed, Vision, Tracking & Monitoring – home & school access) SEEMIS are introducing scheduled maintenance windows for each Authority.
The scheduled dates for East Lothian are:
- Wednesday 2 March 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Wednesday 6 April 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Wednesday 11 May 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Wednesday 15 June 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Wednesday 20 July 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Wednesday 24 August 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Wednesday 28 September 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Wednesday 2 November 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Wednesday 7 December 2011 – 4.00pm to 6.00pm
In addition, a quarterly maintenance window for all Education Authorities has also been established between 9am and 4pm on the second Saturday of November, February, and May each year with the 4th quarterly window acting as the turnaround period in July.
The quarterly maintenance dates for this year are:
- February (12th Feb 2011)
- May (14th May 2011)
- November (12th November 2011)
Dates for the turnaround period in July will be confirmed in due course.
Please note that during all of the above maintenance windows users may lose access to the SEEMIS applications and may be logged off without warning.
Schools – Please make sure that all users are aware of these dates and the potential impact on their access to the system during the stated times.
If you have any queries regarding the above information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Principal Officer – Information & Research