Can you and your School spend money?
Like to do more CLPL but teaching cover costs an issue?
Need an excuse to get more active?
Would you relish the oportunity to embed active outdoor learning into your yearly plan?
then read on and help us spend grant funding from Cycling Scotland
- One day Cycle Trainer Assistant Courses (Cycling Scotland recognised course to deliver BikeabilityScotland Levels 1 and 2. This is the minimum course that anyone across the authority should hold to deliver BikeabilityScotland). FREE
- One full day course – scheduled dates below or can run a bespoke course at your school (minimum particpant number 5 – maximum 12). FREE
- All cover costs paid for for any school staff -no maximum limit. Want the whole staff to do the course and you can find that number of supply staff the Cycling Scotland funding will cover the supply costs.
- Volunteers/parent helpers/other interested adults all welcome on these courses. FREE
- Booking – get in touch direct with Martyn – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to do the Cycle Trainer course (4 days) to enable you to deliver all levels of BikeabilityScotland and mentor others then we can organise this for you – again FREE and COVER costs covered.
6th November 2014 4th December 2014 15th January 2015 5th February 2015 5th March 2015