The next Parent Council AGM for Elphinstone Primary School will be held virtually on google meet on Tuesday 15th September at 6.30pm. Please email email@example.com for the meeting link.
Our Headteachers and school staff are currently progressing their plans to welcome children and young people back into school in August. To help us get this as right as we can for children and young people we would appreciate your views. We would be most grateful of you could complete this short survey regarding your child’s return to school in August by Monday 15 June 2020 4pm. Paper copies are available from your school by request.
Please see link below to a visual timetable for Nursery pupils.
Nursery visual timetable for home
Please see information below about social distancing from Lesley Brown.
Please see below statement from Lesley Brown regarding the school closure as of Friday 20th March 2020.
Families with a child born between 1 March 2017 and 28 February 2018 are being encouraged to enrol their child in nursery before 6 March 2020 for 2020/21.
Older children, or those who have not yet registered for an early learning and childcare place, should also register by this date.
To register for a place:
• Visit www.eastlothian.gov.uk/nurseryenrolment and find out about the different options available in council nursery settings from August 2020.
• Download a nursery registration form from the website.
• Complete the form and take it to your preferred (first) choice nursery. You should also take your child’s birth certificate.
• If you are choosing a blend of more than one provider, apply to your council nursery first and then speak to your funded provider – private nursery, childminder or community group – about what hours you would like from them.
• Make sure your application is in before 6 March 2020. Applications will still be accepted after this date, but they will not be considered in the first allocation process. Please get in touch with the Early Years and Childcare team if you have any questions or you can’t register by 6 March 2020.
01620 827872/01620 828786/ 01620 820186