Learning intention: To write a persuasive and informative leaflet on Fairtrade.
Success Criteria: I can include all relevant details and organise my writing and graphics logically to show the main idea of Fairtrade:
- The Fairtrade logo
- Where in the world some of our foods come from
- Fairtrade products that can be bought in our supermarkets
- How Fairtrade helps farmers
- Fairtrade Premium- how does it help communities?
- Advice given to farmers
- I have a clear, titled front page
- I have used headings to mark each section of the leaflet
- I have used captions / labels to explain my graphics
- I can use appropriate punctuation including commas, question marks and bullet points
- I have spelled words correctly
- My Fairtrade leaflet is attractive and neatly presented.