All our children are now with us for the full session and have settled well into nursery life, remembering routines from last year and discovery new ones.
We are all excited to start challenging ourselves and discover new experiences as we go. The children already have loads of ideas of what they want to learn about this year!
We are always keen to welcome parents and carers into our nursery and rotas are up in the cloakroom for anyone who may wish to help us with activities.
- Weekly lending library on a Wednesday between 11 and 12.
- Baking with the children – you don’t have to be Mary Berry just a willing helper!
- Come in and read us a story – the children LOVE a cosy story in our story corner.
- Fortnightly story sacks will be starting again this year. Letter will be issued in your child’s blue bag soon.
- Nature Kindergarten is starting again soon….look out for more information shortly.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Nursery Team