This morning’s list:
- Send off forms for school travel passes (oops – should have been on last week’s list. Oh well). 😳
- Book our holiday. 😉 Started. And we’re probably going here: Dolphin Bay Divers (among other things)
- Tax the car 🙁 Why is the simplest thing never simple?
- Go through tender application. A big one. It has to go out tomorrow. There’s a whole bunch of us working on it. I’m near Edinburgh. They’re in Edinburgh, Weardale, Pembrokeshire, Dublin, Galway. The world becomes small with email and phone conferencing. 8)
- Rearrange podiatry appointment for GP junior. He’s now hobbling after every football/basketball/tennis/whatever session. 🙁 Good job he likes swimming.
- Wonder if hubbie’s health insurance would deal with it more quickly. And how do I find out? Arrange it? Find a decent podiatrist? Will it cover follow ups? 😕
- Book our holiday. Still not done that. 😀
- Finish the next section of my current project. It’s already overdue and time’s running out. 😯
- Find accommodation for September survey.
- Start on next tender for a job in north west Scotland.
- Book our holiday 😆
- VAT return. 🙁
- Start (and finish) report for Menai Straits last year. 🙁
- Go for a run – Great Edinburgh Run this weekend. 😯 I’m not in Mud’s league but you do what you can do. I’m aiming for under an hour this year. She’s tagged me, by the way – I’ll get round to it soon. Put in on next week’s list perhaps.
- Nag. When they come in from school, of course 🙄
- Pay credit card bills 🙁
- Hang out the washing. We escaped for the weekend so there’s a backlog and yes it rained yesterday.
- Wonder why the front door bell’s not working. Had three different lots of people wondering how to break in yesterday.
- Book that holiday 😛
- Displacement activity – write a blog post 😈
Must dash. Things to do, you know.
Why do some smilies work sometimes and not at others, she wonders?
Oh, and there are lots of entertaining blog posts to read in my spare time, in another blog carnival over at Mothership. Do drop by!
Book the holiday.
PS– highlighting your blog on mummy bloggers this week.
Holiday booking is in hand! Not quite there yet, but almost. A very nice chap at Trailfinders is on the case. And thanks for highlighting the blog – I’d better write something!