A Parent's Perspective from a Ross High Mum
When they’re babies
- Yours are perfect and everyone else’s are horrible.
- Childminding is a huge expense, and why isn’t it tax deductible?
- They’re smaller than you. You can pick them up. Just as well, really; you need some sort of head start.
- They generate so much washing. Sick-covered washing. Lots of tiny baby grows.
- Nappies. Yuk. Need I say more?
- There are no secrets. You bath them, you cuddle them, you wipe their bums.
- You have at least some idea Continue reading