In P5/6 we learned about the Body Systems. Here are the different ones we studied:
1) circulatory system – The circulatory system helps the heart to pump blood around the body.
2) digestive system – The digestive system all together is 30 feet long .
3) skeletal system – The body has around 206 bones.
4) respiratory system – The respiratory system is mainly about your lungs and helps you to breathe.
5) nervous system – The nervous system is about your 2 different pulses.
We enjoyed learning about them and also made some posters in groups.
Angus & Simra