1. Resilience posters due today. We will be doing talks on them during the week (telling the class about poster). If your child has not done a poster please can they do one in Google Classroom or on paper as soon as possible? I have seen some great work so far. A feedback from will be shared with your child online this week. Thanks.
2. Victorian Research Task for Mon 25th November on Famous Victorians – see Google Classroom.
3. Reading Days. Antelopes and Brown Bears will now have reading heard on a Mon Tues Thu. On a Tues they will be given ‘double reading’ for the Thu which they can do over one or 2 nights. On a Wednesday they will do Reading Skills with me. Everyone else will have reading for Mon Tues Wed Thu.
4. Weekly spelling as usual – at least one task recorded in jotter.
5. I am trying to post homework in Google Classroom and on the blog so any extra tasks will usually be there.