I hope everyone in our community are keeping safe and well. Please note the following information:
Additional Holiday (Queen Elizabeth Funeral)
· Most, if not all, within our school community will be aware that Queen Elizabeth’s funeral is scheduled for Monday 19th September 2022.
· This date is already a September holiday and other areas of the United Kingdom are being allocated a holiday to acknowledge Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.
· East Lothian has made an arrangement to set another date for Queen Elizabeth’s funeral’s allocated holiday.
· Monday 24th October 2022 was scheduled to be a Staff In-Service Day with pupils remaining on holiday to return on Tuesday 25th October 2022.
· The In-Service Day will now be Tuesday 25th October 2022 and pupils will resume on Wednesday 26th October 2022.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
I recently informed our parent/carer community of the following Parent/Carer Consultation dates:
· Tuesday 11th October 2022 – 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
· Wednesday 12th October 2022 – 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
I am very pleased to confirm that these consultations will take the form of ‘in person’, where parents and carers will attend school.
We look forward with much anticipation to these consultations, the first ‘in person’ consultations since October 2019.
I also inform you that booking a parent/carer consultation will be online. Further details will be issued closer to these dates.