Reading Homework Challenge.
P4A February 2018
P4A are being asked to present a small piece of research about an animal from a cold land.
How will you need to prepare?
- First choose your animal!
- Next, find relevant information about your chosen animal under these 5 SUB HEADINGS -Family Life, Skills and Abilities, Fascinating Facts, Adaptation to the Cold and Food chain.
- Research your chosen animal: ask adults, look online and in books. Research will begin at school and continue at home.
- In your own words, write between 3 and 5 short facts about your animal under each sub heading.
- Decide how you will share the facts you have discovered? You could pick a poster, power point, labelled drawing with notes or a small booklet.
- Once complete, practise sharing your information in front of someone at home.
- Be prepared to deliver your presentation to others on Wed 7th or Thurs 8th Feb 2018.
I am very much looking forward to seeing your presentations and hearing all about your researched animal.
Please ask if you need to borrow any paper, pencils or research books.