I am pleased to inform you of your child’s class teacher for the next Academic Session, 2023/24. Please refer to the attachment. Thank you.
Please note the following information:
· Our five P.1 classes have been re-organised to four P.2 classes. This is an annual occurrence created by the maximum class size of 25 in P.1 increasing to 30 in P.2. P.1 parents/carers will be notified of their child’s class no later than the close of business on Friday 16th June, or before if possible. Please note that parents/carers will receive confirmation of the class and class teacher individually. We are required to communicate in this way owing to GDPR.
· On the afternoon of Tuesday 20th June 2023, all classes/children will meet their teacher for next year as part of our transition programme. The classes/children will meet the teacher in the class base they will occupy next academic session.
I hope this information is helpful.
I offer my sincere thanks to all parents/carers for their continued help and support.
Best wishes, Willie
I remind you that our rescheduled Open Morning will go ahead as planned this Thursday 16th March 2023.
Please note the following:
· Session 1 – between 9.15 a.m. and 10.15 a.m.
· Session 2 – between 11.00 a.m. and 11.45 a.m.
· You are invited to visit both campuses regardless of which campus your child is based.
· You are invited to visit any classes regardless of the class your child is presently.
The Thursday Open Day offers the opportunity to visit Ms. Askew (Music Specialist) working with P.3 classes, and Ms. Ballantyne (French Specialist) working with P.6 and P.7 classes.
I hope many parents/carers will take the opportunity to visit the school to experience an operational morning.
I look forward to seeing you. Best wishes, Willie
We are supporting Red Nose Day this Friday – 17th March by having a dress down or up day. Pupils can come to school/nursery wearing their ‘normal clothes’ or fancy dress. If you are able, a small donation would be very much appreciated however there is absolutely no obligation to do so.
Please note Wednesday/Thursday nursery group will participate on Thursday 16TH March.
Thank you for your support!