Follow this link to the North Berwick Education Consultation portal on the councils website:
The proposal under consideration are as follows :-
Proposal 1 – Proposed closure and re-designation of North Berwick Nursery School to Law Primary School Nursery Class
- North Berwick Nursery School will be closed and re-designated to Law Primary School Nursery Class and this will take effect from August 2018.
Proposal 2 – To alter the school catchment areas of Dirleton Primary School and Law Primary School
- The catchment area of Law Primary School will be extended to include the new residential development at Ferrygate Meadow (Local Development Plan Proposal NK5) and the houses in the area of Westerdunes Park, North Berwick currently in the catchment of Dirleton Primary School. This will become operational with immediate effect.
There are opportunities to find out more and discuss the proposals advertised
COME ALONG AND FIND OUT MORE
> Public Meeting:
- Tuesday 21 November 2017 at 7pm in North Berwick High School
> Drop in Session:
- 6 November: 12pm – 5pm Dirleton Primary School
- 9 November: 12pm – 5pm North Berwick Community Centre