After some technical issues here is the link to the Christmas Songs playlist
Download your copy of the Star Pattern Dice Game
Song sheets for the song are now outside each classroom.
Or download here 6 Twinkling Stars & 5 Little men songs for PARENTS
Are you following us on twitter yet? >>> https://twitter.com/NBNurserySchool
Even if you don’t have an account you can still view the our tweets.
Lots of photos have been added so go check them out. Please retweet, like and comment on our tweets. Thank you!
We read Elmer. IT helps us learn our colours. We still weren’t sure about the colour grey so we did grey paintings. We are also learning a new song which is helping our counting called “One Elephant Went out To Play”
— NorthBerwickNursery (@NBNurserySchool) 30 August 2017
* We have been getting to know our new teachers and friends.
* Exploring all the areas of the nursery
* Getting used to the nursery rules and routines
* Developing our independence in toileting and getting ready to go outside
* Naming and sorting colours
We made our ice lollies and they were yummy!!!!