At Law Primary Nursery, our approach is based on the 6 Nurture Principles:
- All learning is understood developmentally
- The school offers a safe base
- Nurture is important for wellbeing
- Language is a vital means of communication
- All behaviour is communication
- Transitions are important
As a staff team, we recognise that positive relationships are central to both learning and wellbeing and shape children’s social, emotional and cognitive development.
As part of our learning community with Law Primary, we share the school’s values of Kindness, Respect and Determination.