What you need to know:
- Parents/carers can register for a nursery place once their child is two years old. Children will be enrolled in the term after their third birthday. Places for three year olds are offered four times a year and can either be in the morning or afternoon. Pre-school children can start at any time. This is subject to availability of places.
- Before starting nursery, parents/carers and their children will be invited to visit the nursery and will be given a copy of the nursery handbook.
- New children will be enrolled gradually to enable us to settle everyone happily into nursery.
- During the enrolment period the staff will spend time with the parents/carers – this gives staff a chance to get to know the child and for parents/carers to get to know the nursery.
- Staff will give parents/carers guidance and informal updates about the child settling into nursery.
If you have any questions that are not covered by the booklet, or any part of this website, please do not hesitate to leave a commment on the website or contact the School Office on 01620 893775.