Law Primary School
To be an inclusive, ambitious learning community where every child has the opportunity to reach his or her potential.
# excited about learning
We aim to:
- Create a safe, happy and welcoming environment;
- Nurture children to become respectful, kind and understanding
- Provide varied and stimulating learning opportunities to equip our children with the skills needed for a changing future;
- Develop confident, resilient children who are ambitious, curious and creative;
- Work in partnership with our parents and wider community.
Our values guide the way we work. We will:
- Celebrate and value the contribution of every child;
- Work to reduce inequalities;
- Nurture the health and well-being of every member of our learning community;
- Respect each other, our school and the wider environment
- Encourage high standards in everything we do;
- Embrace honesty, kindness, friendship and understanding.