We are still looking for some key people to take on a role on our PTA Committee. We have the following vacancies:
Chair – chairing meetings, generally making sure things happen when they should!
Vice Chair – a support to the Chair, with a view of becoming Chair in future
Events Coordinator – a planner, putting events into place, making sure everything is done (not necessarily by you!)
Volunteer Coordinator – making sure we have plenty of people to help at events and that they know what they’re doing
Full training and handover given, and a lovely bunch of people to work with!
Now, here come the puppy dog eyes….
If we can’t fill these positions, then we won’t be able to function as a PTA, which will mean no fun activities for the children, and no fundraising.
So, please, please, please, help if you can. Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a Committee position is definitely not for you, please let us know that you can still help at events, or in the background, and we will get back to you.
Forms and payment should be returned by this Thursday – thank you.
The form requires completion for essential information.
Click here to access the Flyer.
Also we are always on the look out for helpers – click on the link below to sign up!
Well, we are nearing the end of term, so we are inviting all Law Primary pupils to their Summer Party / Disco!
More information coming soon, but the dates are:
Tues 21 June P3 and P4 (disco) 6pm – 7pm
Tues 21 June P5, P6 and P7 (disco) 7.15pm – 8.30pm
Fri 24 June P1 and P2 (party) 4pm – 5pm
As always, we will also be looking for helpers, so please put these dates in your diary if you can help!
Law Primary Prize Draw
Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond to the Prize Draw survey that we emailed out.
A fantastic 85% of you said that you would take part in a Prize Draw. So we have decided to launch it at this Saturday’s May Fair. Those interested in taking part can find the stand near the Raffle and Tombola and we hope to see lots of you there. There’ll be more information about how the Prize Draw works at the stand.
More information about the Prize Draw will be available soon to anyone unable to be there on Saturday.
A few people told us they’d rather make a one off donation to the school. This can be done by using btmydonate (https://mydonate.bt.com/donation/start.html?charity=119687). The benefit of doing this is that we can also claim Gift Aid through this means.
Thanks again for all your support and we look forward to seeing lots of you on Saturday.
Here is what’s happening on the day! It’s going to be AWESOME!!
May Fair What’s On
May Fair Sponsors and Supporters
This is our list of raffle prizes on offer this Saturday! Make sure to get yours – 50p a ticket on sale as from tomorrow, in the playground.
Click here to see the full list.OUR FANTASTIC RAFFLE!!
We will be around in the playgrounds from Thursday 19th until Wednesday 25th in the mornings and at pick up, so will be available to take tombola prizes, books, toys, CDs, DVDs, 2nd hand uniform, plants etc. A great time to have a clear out!
The PTA is considering a new fundraising initiative but before we dive in we’d like to hear your views on whether it is something you would be interested in. We would like to start the process at the May Fair next weekend, and we would be really grateful if you could quickly fill in this 15 second survey to let us know if we should proceed.
It is a Prize Draw Club. For just £2 a month (less than a coffee) you would be entered into a monthly draw where you could win 40% of the money taken that month. The other 60% goes towards the PTA fundraising target for funds for the school. If we had 100 members for example you would have a chance of winning £50 (1st prize), £20 (2nd prize) or £10 (3rd prize). The PTA would get £120 which this year would go towards a school laptop.
Please can you click on the link below and take the very quick survey to let us know if this is something you would consider doing to help raise funds for the school. www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZBZT867
A huge thank you for helping to raise £326.66 for Law Primary School PTA – North Berwick by shopping online the easyfundraising way. Every penny makes a real difference so please remember to keep collecting free donations every time you shop and help us raise even more https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/lawprimarypta
PLEASE can you help us out at this year’s May Fair? It is a great event, lots of fun, and we are looking for anyone who can come along to help. There are lots of different events to get involved with!
We are also looking for people to help out beforehand, doing things such as packing sweeties, sorting tombola prizes, wrapping wine bottles etc! Please sign up here – we really cannot do this without your help! Thank you so much in advance.