Some of our pupil voice group represented the school today at the National Nurture Conference in Edinburgh. They presented the work we have been doing throughout the school to promote nurture with a focus on social, emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Creating our vision, values and aims
- The development of our Child Friendly School Improvement Plan
- Rights Respecting Schools
- Celebrating Wider Achievement
- Wellbeing Indicators – SHANARRI Fridays
- Personal Learning Plans
- The Power of Pupil Voice
They did an excellent job at sharing all the good work of the school and were positively commented on by many who attended the conference.