Friday 2nd March
Another Snow Day P7? If you are tired of building snowmen and having snowball fights, how about creating an infographic about the snow? Here is an example of some of the facts you could find. Make it on the computer and send it to school. We’ll look at them in our writing lesson next week! Remember these success criteria:
Title; summary; statistics; subheadings and graphics.
World Book Day – 1st March 2018
Here’s a fun challenge for you P7. Can you say which character said these lines and which book they are from?
Put your answers in the comments below!
1. ‘Sometimes, I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.’
3. ‘Excuse me?’
4. ‘You have been my friend. And that in itself is a tremendous thing.’
5. ‘The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.’
6. ‘A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly… if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.’
7. ‘Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.’
8. ‘Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.’
9. ‘There’s no place like home.’
10. ‘How do you spell love?’ ‘You don’t spell it, you feel it.’