The next meeting of the Parent Council will take place on Wednesday 27th February at 1830 in the School Dining Hall. We are happy to welcome our Active Schools Coordinator, Anna Potter along, Anna will give us an overview of the Active Schools Programme.
A draft Agenda is below – if anyone would like anything altered, please let us know in the comments or email to email@example.com
As ever, all parents and guardians are welcome, please come along!
LORETTO RC PARENT COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday 27th February 2013 1830
- Welcome, Apologies & Previous Minutes
- Matters Arising:
- Advertise for P6 rep
- P6 library cards
- Quiz – check availability of Hall
- Appoint Eco Committee rep
- Write to ELC regarding Crossing Guard Position
- Contact Road Safety Unit, and local police re parking
- Book fair – volunteers
- Bind Story competition entries
- Promote Education Scotland workshop to parents
- Active Schools Coordinator – Anna Potter
- School Update
- Treasurer’s Update
- Fundraising – Book Fair, Quiz
- Playground Project
- Curriculum Subcommittee – Handbook
- Eco Committee
- ELAPCM, correspondence, etc.