I hope everyone enjoyed this challenge! We have had many interesting discussions in the school about this! We hope the final clue released on Wednesday helped to solve the last puzzle.
- How far can you travel in 3 hours? Think about how you are travelling… are you going to walk, run, drive, go on a train, use a bus? It’s up to you! Google maps is a useful tool for this question on speed, distance and time.
Some children reached Italy! It was wonderful to see the mixture of travelling modes. Many children used a variety of methods including walking to the train station and then taking the train. Some children even factored in bus delays! Well done everyone!
- How many triangles can you see?
- There are 11 triangles
- How many squares can you see?
- There are 17 squares
- What number do all of the digits on the telephone add up to?
- How many minutes are in a year?
Leap year: 527040
- Each shape stands for a number. The numbers shown are the totals of the line of four numbers in the row or column. Find the remaining totals.
The circle has a value of 5, the triangle has a value of 8, the club has a value of 6.