We’re asking if you can please make a donation to the 2016 Christmas Fair from the following list:
• Bottles for the tombola, which can be water, juice, sauce, bubble bath, alcohol etc. Clear out the drinks cupboard and we’ll take everything that you won’t use!
• Chocolate for the tombola and hampers (boxes, bars, coins etc.)
• Nearly new or new unwanted gift sets and bric-a-brac so the children can buy a wee Christmas present for themselves, Mum, Dad or Gran & Grandad.
• Home Baking will be most gratefully received on Friday or the morning of the Fair.
• Your time is the most precious donation of all. Please let us know if you can help out on the day and email email@example.com or speak to Sandra. Just 15/20 minutes on a rota basis would be a great help and some parents are child swapping with a friend to help out for a short time.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Loretto Parent Partnership