M&G’s Business Administration apprenticeships starting in September 2022!
Bridge to M&G will give S5 & S6 students the opportunity to gain an immersive insight into the business administration-focused apprenticeship roles at M&G, whilst being mentored by a professional facilitator from The Talent Foundry, and experts from M&G plc and Odgers (an international head-hunting company).
The fully funded pre-apprenticeship programme will cover:
- Is M&G the right fit for them? Students will find out more about what life at M&G looks like, and the key values they look for in applicants. This will help students ensure that the company is the right fit for them and demonstrate their understanding of the organisation during the application process.
- Detailed walkthrough of the apprenticeship itself and the application process: Students will learn about how an apprenticeship works and learn the application process in depth – including what M&G look for at different stages of the interview process.
- Engagement with M&G employees: Students will have several encounters with M&G’s current apprentices throughout the programme and gain key advice about how to approach the application process from their experience.
- Coaching sessions with TTF: These sessions will help students in smaller groups identify and gain confidence in talking about the skills they have, what makes them stand out, and sell themselves as an ideal candidate!
What are the dates of the programme?
Sessions with M&G and Odgers will be taking place virtually at the following times:
|Date||Start time||End time|
|11th January 2022||M&G & The Talent Foundry||9:00am||11:00am|
|25th January 2022||M&G & The Talent Foundry||1:00pm||3:00pm|
|8th February 2022||M&G & The Talent Foundry||9:00am||11:00am|
|1st March 2022||M&G & The Talent Foundry||1:00pm||3:00pm|
|w/c 7th March 2022||Odgers & The Talent Foundry||TBC||TBC|
Are students eligible?
- As a minimum students should have 5 National 5s with good grades in Maths and English (A-C).
- Be interested in applying for a business admin apprenticeship with M&G when they leave school.
- The programme is looking to attract students from ethnic minority backgrounds
How do I book a place for my students?