My World of Work is Scotland’s careers information and advice web service.
At school and right through to retirement, My World of Work helps you with up-to-date information, advice and tools when you need it most:
- Subject choices – understand your strengths and make better choices about your subject choices and future career
- Leaving school – find a career that interests you and understand the skills you need to get the job you want
- Exam results – straight into a job or onto further learning? Whatever your grades find help in planning your next steps
- Preparing for a job – discover Scotland’s industries, search for jobs, build your CV and practice for interviews
- Modern Apprenticeships – why not earn as you learn? Find out what apprenticeships are available in Scotland and how they work
My World of Work is delivered by Skills Development Scotland, the national skills body which supports the people and businesses of Scotland.
My World of Work is Scotland’s online careers information and advice service – offering tools to help you choose a career. You’ll also find information and advice on topics like CVs and interviews, learning and training, job vacancies and apprenticeships. If you’re a parent, there’s advice on how to support your child as they make career decisions. To find out more go to myworldofwork.co.uk, follow @mywowscotland on Twitter or My World of Work on Facebook.
Digital World is an initiative supported by Skills Development Scotland to promote careers in digital technologies , and inspire people to pursue a career within the industry. Modern world of work depends on technology which makes a great impact on how we learn, work, do business, even leisure. From laptops, mobile phones, fit bits, to satnav or VR, technology is present everywhere and benefits our everyday life as well as work life in many ways. To discover digital careers and learn more – go to Digital World