Passport Forms

Pupils travel on a group passport. So each pupils will not require a current passport for the trip. Download the appropriate form from the links below.

Form For Children Born In The UK

Form For Children Born Outside The UK

If your child has changed their name at some point. Fill the forms in with the name they are referred to at school. If the childs passport number has been added on the form the parent/gaurdian must add a supporting letter explaining the reason for the different names.

European Health Card

Each pupil will require a European Health Card. This ensures each pupil access to free health care in case of emergency or illness.

apply now at:

Parent Consent Form

General parent consent form is needed for each pupil. This form covers all the activities etc the pupil will be participating in whilst away in France.

Parent Consent Form