If you didn’t get the results you expected, don’t worry. Our advisers will be here to support you and help you explore your options. Whether that be college or university, taking on an apprenticeship, getting work experience or going straight into employment.
Call the free* SDS Results Helpline on 0808 100 8000.
Our helpline will be open on the following weekdays:
- 4th – 5th August, 8am – 8pm
- 6th – 7th August, 9am – 5pm
- 10th – 12th August, 9am – 5pm
Our Individual Helpline can be reached on:
0800 917 8000 Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please contact us if you need career information and advice, or want to talk about employability support. The team can also make referrals to other appropriate avenues of support – including our careers advisers in schools and careers centres across the country.
You can still contact our local centres.
Dalkeith: 0131 663 7287 Musselburgh: 0131 665 3120
This is a unique opportunity for the correct school leaver to develop with us in our journey to becoming a much larger organisation.
I am looking for the following attributes:
- Have an interest in electronics, or a similar hobby which requires great hand to eye co-ordination
- Be computer literate, systematic, enthusiastic, organised and tidy.
- Have a good scholastic record and have good exam results (or expect) in for example Maths, Physics, Chemistry and for whatever reason do not want to go to University or College.
- Live locally to Prestonpans.
- Be able to understand drawings, articulate, presentable, curious and have a thirst for knowledge.
They will get exposure to cutting edge automated modern electronic surface mount manufacturing equipment and techniques.
There will be great job diversity and little repetition.
For the correct person we may consider an apprenticeship with day release.
Interested applicants should email Durk Molloy firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMA; Micro Electronic Machine Assembly Ltd
01875 819 943 07906 712 772
For details click HERE
The Modern Apprentice will have the opportunity to learn the key administrative roles in the surgery, including reception, secretarial work and management of medical records.
For details click HERE
Despite the disruption caused by the coronavirus outbreak, there are still thousands of critical jobs out there. We’re here to help with information on what types of roles are good to apply for right now.