Is your son or daughter still revising by reading over notes, rewriting them or highlighting? These are not the most effective strategies!
Have a look at this booklet, which highlights six effective study strategies. If you only look at one, look at Retrieval Practice.
- Fri 15th March 2019 @ Longniddry GC, 13 holes, Times: 1330 – 1430
- Fri 22nd March 2019 @ Craigielaw, 9 holes, Times: 1330 – 1430
- Fri 29th March 2019 @ Gullane, Times: 1330 – 1430
- Fri 26th April 2019 @ The Glen, Time: 1330 – 1430
- FINAL Sun 28th April 2019 @ The Renaissance, Times: 1400 – 1540
Continue reading 2018/19 Secondary School Golf Order of Merit
Please click here to view the presentation from the Senior Phase Learning Pathways Information Evening.
The first half of this term proved to be a very exciting time for the Modern Languages Department!
On 15th January, ten of our S3 pupils attended the SCILT/DYW Languages Business Brunch, held at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh. There, pupils heard from professionals from a wide range of industries about how their language skills have played a key role in helping them to develop their careers and businesses. Continue reading Modern Languages and Careers Events