In June 2017, NBHS carried out an extensive consultation on school values, with parents, carers and staff all invited to answer an online questionnaire and pupils given the chance to let us know their thoughts during extended registration time.
As a result of the consultation, the NBHS values have been updated. Click here to view details about our new values and a selection of responses to the questions from the online questionnaire.
Would you like to know more about the instrumental music instruction service?
A full information booklet, including details of the concessions available, can be viewed here on the East Lothian Council website.
The PTA needs a new Secretary – could you be the right person to join the team? We estimate the duties would amount on average to no more than two or three hours a month, with the main duties being:
- Agree dates of meetings (approx. 8 each school year) with Chairperson and book meeting room.
- Liaise with Chairperson to produce an agenda for each meeting.
- Take minutes at meetings, and circulate these to all Committee members.
- Maintain the contact list of all Committee members.
- Obtain an alcohol licence from East Lothian Council for any PTA event where alcohol is being served.
Please get in touch asap if you are interested, or if you just would like to find out more about the role. You can contact us:
- on email at email@example.com ;
- on Facebook at NBHS PTA; or
- leave your telephone number with the school office (894661) and we’ll call you back.