The winners in the April prize draw are Stuart McLean (first prize: £50) and Lucy Tait (second prize: £25). Congratulations to both! Thank you to everyone who already supports this valuable fundraiser. If you’d like to sign up please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For an annual sub of just £18 your name gets entered into 12 monthly draws, with £75 of prize money each month!
The PTA needs a new Secretary – could you be the right person to join the team? We estimate the duties would amount on average to no more than two or three hours a month, with the main duties being:
- Agree dates of meetings (approx. 8 each school year) with Chairperson and book meeting room.
- Liaise with Chairperson to produce an agenda for each meeting.
- Take minutes at meetings, and circulate these to all Committee members.
- Maintain the contact list of all Committee members.
- Obtain an alcohol licence from East Lothian Council for any PTA event where alcohol is being served.
Please get in touch asap if you are interested, or if you just would like to find out more about the role. You can contact us:
- on email at email@example.com ;
- on Facebook at NBHS PTA; or
- leave your telephone number with the school office (894661) and we’ll call you back.
Please click here to view the latest PTA newsletter.