What will you ask the magic mirror?
P2T have enjoyed activities based on the traditional tale, ‘The Three Little Pigs’. We made pink pigs and our houses of straw. Will the wolf come? What will he do? How could the little pig protect his house? Will the house be blown down? Will someone help the pig?Everybody had their own story of what happened next!
“I will build a house of straw”, said the first pig. on PhotoPeach
This year our buddies are P4K. Some of us have brothers or sisters in this class. We meet most Fridays for a joint activity and over the weeks we are gradually getting to know our new buddies. P4K have been learning about pirates and this week we all made pirate flags. We had a good laugh making up our pirate names!
Over Sept and October, we are working on ‘Traveling Skills’. Lessons are held both in the gym and outdoors.
We are learning to…..
- demonstrate control of our body when moving
- to use space well when moving
- demonstrate different ways of travelling, which includes changes of direction and shape
- use different parts of the body to move
- develop body control when moving, rolling, jumping, climbing on/off apparatus
- to follow simple instructions or demonstrations when engaged in individual or group activities
Anyone for ice-cream? on PhotoPeach
I am learning to…..
- hold my pencil with 3 fingers
- write my ‘tall guys, small guys and fall guys’ the correct size
- use the correct letter formation
- have all my letters and words sitting on the line
- put finger spaces between my letters and words
- present my handwriting neatly
- finish my handwriting on time